Sentry UV, Inc. and the new SAG (Sentry Aqua Guard) has been an advanced thinking company from its conception. From the early days of factoring in reflectivity of UV light into each reactor we build to our unique and creative thinking and always pushing the envelope has allowed SENTRY to become a leader in the commercial pool market, and fast becoming a leader in other markets as well. We have been offering chloramines destruction and destruction of chlorine resistant bacteria and improving indoor air quality from early on and we continue to improve our systems. Our systems are focused on being user-friendly and easy to maintain.
Our system pay for themselves with low maintenance and operating costs while being build to last for many years.
Our UV light offer advanced level of protection for water and in some cases indoor air quality.
Here are some of the benefits of our SENTRY UV’s:
- Amalgam Tehnology
- Patented quick disconnects to allow easy and quick access to lamps and sleeves
- Improved water and air quality
- Reduction of water borne pathogens
- maximum UV at EOL (End of Lamp Life 13,000 hours
- Lowers chlorine usage
- 316-L Food Grade Stainless Steel Housings
- 120V on all models 220/240V models available
- Schedule 80 stainless steel lined model for budget concerns
- Maximum sterilizing wave length at EOL
- Oxidation from our dual wave length UV lamps helps to maintain much better water quality
Sentry UV’s are easy to install and when vertically placed take up very little space. Our systems can be mounted vertically or horizontally.
We offer our inlets and outlets in both U Pattern and Z Pattern for convenient application.